Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cereals of the World: Peru





















This photo was sent to me from my pal Greg (check out his great blog Can You Dig It?) taken during a recent trip to Peru.

I speculate that because Peru is below the equator, all the rules of cereal are flip flopped. The biggest name brands come in fancy bags, and bargain generics come in boxes.

I wasn’t able to sample these, but they look fun and might be good. Plus, they seem to be promoted by some kind of future angels. I can’t tell if this is supposed to be what angels eat, or if it is a gift from the heavens bestowed upon the cereal loving public. Either way I’m taking it as an endorsement that the gods are cool with my cereal habit.

If anyone has a great local cereal they’d like to share, send a photo my way and I’ll try to feature it in a future post.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice, we're talking cereal here.